JOIN OUR SACAP ONLINE OPEN DAY!
What are online open days?
The online open day is:
- A virtual experience that allows you to log on at your convenience from work or home.
- Designed to provide you with information on studying online at SACAP.
- An opportunity for you to learn more about SACAP’s courses and interactive online learning environment.
- An opportunity for you to talk with members of the SACAP online learning team and ask questions directly.
What will be discussed at the open days?
The session will take the form of a webinar and last 60 minutes.
You will meet with and engage in presentations by:
- Head of Programmes – Kirsten Penderis;
- The Online Coordinator – Karina Coetzee;
- Admissions Manager– Claire Smyth.
The presentations will cover:
- General information about SACAP;
- SACAP’s approach to online learning including a demo of our interactive online learning environment;
- SACAP’s online course offerings;
- Information on course content, assessments, fieldwork and support;
- Course entry requirements and application process.
- There will be time at the end for a question and answer session.
How will the online open days be delivered?
Available Spaces for this event:
- The sessions are delivered using an online webinar tool called Zoom.
- You will be able to see and hear the presentations and participate and ask questions using the chat tool.
- Log-in details and instructions on how to use Zoom will be sent to you once you have booked a place.
- You can join the live session using PC, MAC, iOS and Android.