JOIN OUR SACAP ONLINE OPEN DAY!
What are online open days?
The online open day is:
- A virtual experience that allows you to log on at your convenience from work or home.
- Designed to provide you with information on studying online at SACAP.
- An opportunity for you to learn more about SACAP’s courses and interactive online learning environment.
- An opportunity for you to talk with members of the SACAP online learning team and ask questions directly.
- What will be discussed at the open days?
- The session will take the form of a webinar and last 60 minutes.
You will meet with and engage in presentations by:
- Student Administration Manager – Karina Coetzee
- Admissions Manager – Claire Smyth
The presentations will cover:
- General information about SACAP;
- SACAP’s approach to online learning including a demo of our interactive online learning environment;
- SACAP’s online course offerings;
- Information on course content, assessments, fieldwork and support;
- Course entry requirements and application process.
There will be time at the end for a question and answer session.
How will the online open days be delivered?
Available Spaces for this event:
- The sessions are delivered using an online webinar tool called Zoom.
- You will be able to see and hear the presentations and participate and ask questions using the chat tool.
- Log-in details and instructions on how to use Zoom will be sent to you once you have booked a place.
- You can join the live session using PC, MAC, iOS and Android.