- Deepen your insight into how people think, feel and behave.
- Explore and critically evaluate the application of theories and concepts from psychology to be applied within the scope of practice of a coach.
- Learn how to create a context that is conducive to engaging with others in a coaching manner.
- Learn how to cultivate your presence as a coach to develop others effectively.
- Increase your self-awareness and self-management.
- Develop and refine the coaching competencies of contracting, relationship building, coaching presence and effective communication as well as creating awareness, designing actions, planning & goal setting and managing process & accountability.
- Receive customised developmental feedback around your application of these coaching competencies from an ICF credentialed coach.