How do we approach online open days at SACAP?
- A virtual experience that allows you to log on at your convenience from work or home.
- Designed to provide you with information on studying online at SACAP.
- An opportunity for you to learn more about SACAP’s courses and interactive online learning environment.
- An opportunity for you to talk with members of the SACAP online learning team and ask questions directly. The session will
- take the form of a webinar and last 60 minutes.
The presentations will cover:
- General information about SACAP;
- SACAP’s approach to online learning including a demo of our interactive online learning environment;
- SACAP’s online course offerings;
- Course entry requirements and application process.
- Q & A session
How will the online open days be delivered?
The sessions are delivered using an online webinar tool called Zoom and can be accessed using the following link: https://zoom.us/j/577183674
You will be able to see and hear the presentations and participate and ask questions using the chat tool.
Available Spaces for this event: Unlimited