How do we approach online open days at SACAP?
- A virtual experience that allows you to log on at your convenience from work or home
- Designed to provide you with information on studying online at SACAP.
- An opportunity for you to learn more about SACAP’s courses and interactive online learning environment.
- An opportunity for you to talk with members of the SACAP online learning team and ask questions directly. The session will
- take the form of a webinar and last 60 minutes.
- RSVP to our Open Day here
The presentations will cover:
- General information about SACAP;
- SACAP’s approach to online learning including a demo of our interactive online learning environment;
- SACAP’s online course offerings;
- Course entry requirements and application process.
- Q & A session
How will the online open days be delivered?
The sessions are delivered using an online webinar tool called Zoom.
You will be able to see and hear the presentations and participate and ask questions using the chat tool.
Please RSVP to our Online Open Day using this link https://bit.ly/2xVbwrx
Available Spaces for this event: Unlimited