Study Business Management
The world’s flipped upside down. But you can still take control of their future
Let's say Hey
Fill in your details and a friendly SACAP team member will contact you
2020 has been nothing short of chaotic. Particularly when you’re trying to keep a cool head and get through matric finals.
The good part though is that you can still take control over what comes after matric, like studying an accredited Bachelor of Applied Social Science majoring in Psychology and Business Management with SACAP.
Managing a business is not limited to finance and accountancy it’s about managing people too, which is why this dynamic degree will equip you with traditional business skills, insights into the field of psychology and an understanding of the relationship between the external business landscape and the complementary internal psychological landscape and how you can impact this interplay.
But even more importantly, this specialisation drives critical thinking, problem-solving and an entrepreneurial mindset – essential for a future-focused business leader who can adapt and respond to whatever that the future may have up its sleeve.
What you can study
- Support to succeed. Our interactive learning environment and small classes (averaging 15 – 25 students) mean you really get to grips with your subjects, your educators and your classmates
- Knowledge beyond the textbook. Our educators share a wealth of experience and knowledge that goes far beyond just the textbook, giving you a real feel and insight into your chosen field.
- “Real-world” experience. SACAP’s Work Integrated Learning is where your training comes to life. Most of our qualifications include on-site practical experience. Carried out under supervision, this is often a time when you learn about yourself as much as you do your subject.
- Varied study plans. We have campuses in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria, or you can study Online, making it easier to find an option that bests works for you.
- Accreditations. We’ve been around since 1997. We are registered with the Council of Higher Education (CHE) and the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a private higher education institution. We are also registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
- Duration: 3 years full-time, 5 years part-time Online
- Modules: 26
- Accreditation: NQF 7, CHE Accredited
- Work Integrated Learning: 200 hours, including mentoring
Available on the following campuses
On campus in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Online.
Let’s talk more
Fill in your details and a friendly SACAP team member will contact you to talk more about which qualification is best for you.