Study at SACAP after matric
The world’s flipped upside down. But you can still take control of your future
Let's say Hey
Fill in your details and a friendly SACAP team member will contact you
2020 has been nothing short of wild. Particularly when you’re trying to keep a cool head and get through matric finals.
The good news though is that while things may feel out of control, you are still in charge of what happens next, like studying an accredited course in psychology, counselling, human resource management or business management at SACAP.
We’ve been educating agile and adaptive thinkers since 1997 so we are used to rolling with the changes. We also develop independent leaders who can widely transfer the skills they gain to take control of the future – whatever that future may be.
What you can study
We offer full-time or part-time qualifications on campus in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria or Online.
- Support to succeed. Our interactive learning environment and small classes (averaging 15 – 25 students) mean you really get to grips with your subjects, your educators and your classmates
- Knowledge beyond the textbook. Our educators share a wealth of experience and knowledge that goes far beyond just the textbook, giving you a real feel and insight into your chosen field.
- “Real-world” experience. SACAP’s Work Integrated Learning is where your training comes to life. Most of our qualifications include on-site practical experience. Carried out under supervision, this is often a time when you learn about yourself as much as you do your subject.
- Varied study plans. We have campuses in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria, or you can study Online, making it easier to find an option that bests works for you.
- Accreditations. We’ve been around since 1997. We are registered with the Council of Higher Education (CHE) and the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a private higher education institution. We are also registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
Let’s talk more
Fill in your details and a friendly SACAP team member will contact you to talk more about which qualification is best for you.