What psychology courses can I study at SACAP?
SACAP offers a wide choice of vocational, academic and professional studies in psychology that combine theory and practice-based learning.
Depending on your aptitude, study motivations and career aspirations you can choose a SACAP qualification that suits you.
Our range of psychology courses include:
Education based on occupation or employment and that which prepares students for practicing / deployment of applied skills.
- Higher Certificate in Counselling and Communication Skills
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling and Communication Skills
- Diploma in Counselling and Communication Skills
Provides academic foundation for a range of careers and post-graduate study paths. Affords a student with academic skills to interpret and analyse relevant social research data and to understand society, self and others.
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Majoring in HRM and Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Science Honours (Psychology)
- Masters of Social Science (Community Mental Health Promotion)
Academic programs which are applied or interdisciplinary in focus, combine theory and practice-based professional learning, focusing on a body of knowledge that is more strictly delineated than non-professional studies. Students are trained to ensure expected standards and adequate service delivery in the best practice of a profession.