Terms & Conditions
By using this Website you acknowledge and agree to this disclaimer.
Use of this Website and the related products and/or services shall be governed by, and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of South Africa, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Use of this Website or the information, products and services available on this Website is at the user’s own risk. Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) accepts no liability whatsoever relating to any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from the information on this Website, your use of this Website or any actions or transactions resulting therefrom, even if SACAP has been advised of the possibility of such loss, expense, claim or damages.
SACAP makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information obtained from this Website.
SACAP also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the products, information or files available on this Website are free of viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software.
SACAP accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this Website. The content of this Website is for information purposes and must not be construed as professional advice.
SACAP may, in its sole discretion, at any time, suspend or terminate the operation of this Website or any of the products or services provided in terms of this Website, without prior notice.
Notwithstanding the fact that this Website may refer to and/or provide links to other websites, your use of such other websites is entirely at your own risk and SACAP is not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such other Websites.
SACAP also does not endorse, warrant or make any representations about the content, products, services, security or reliability of such other Websites. All rights reserved.
SACAP is committed to protecting our users’ privacy. SACAP only collects personal information when users provide such information voluntarily, e.g. when they wish to register for studies at the institution or when they request information and wish to receive such information via e-mail.
In some cases non-personal information, such as the user’s domain and IP-address is stored on the user’s computer as a cookie-file and in a statistics file on the web server. This information is used to improve the service offered to users. The collected personal information is stored in databases to which access is strictly controlled and only staff, who in the course of their duties need to have access to such information.
No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the user’s permission or due process. By using this website, the user consents to the following:
- SACAP may use personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time.
- SACAP may use the user’s information for non-personal statistical purposes.
Registered students may view their own personal and other study-related information through the mySACAP system.
- This promotion is organised by SACAP.
- The promotion is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa and students with study permits over the age of 18 years.
- By entering the promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this promotion or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
- The promotion commences on 1 October 2017 and ends on 22 January 2018, both days inclusive.
- Promotion mechanics are as follows: Students who register to study with us between 01 October 2017 and 22 January 2018 will stand a chance to win one of 4 Samsung tablets to the value of R6000 each.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, new students must register on or between the above mentioned dates. The entrant’s registration forms must be 100% complete and their deposit needs to be paid for in full. Alternatively, the registration fee needs to be paid for in full along with a signed debit order form.
- The promotion applies to the following programmes: Higher Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor of Applied Social Science, the Bachelor of Psychology and the Bachelor of Social Science Honours.
- Winners will be determined by random draw and notified by telephone by end February 2018.
- The tablets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event that you win the prize you agree to the publication of your name and or photograph, for which no fee will be payable.
- All participants, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotion (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters) and/or use of the Prize.