Start your studies this June
SACAP offers an accredited Higher Certificate and range of diplomas and degrees
Fill in your details below and a friendly SACAP team member will contact you
Remember that teacher who sparked your love for a subject?
Imagine studying at a college that has an entire team of educators who bring their experience, their passion and their knowledge into every session. Be it in the field of psychology, counselling, coaching, human resource management and business management.
For over 20 years, SACAP has kept our class sizes deliberately small so that no student gets lost in the crowd or left behind in their work. We also offer ongoing support and deliver an academically rigorous curriculum that incorporates practical Work Integrated Learning.
Start your studies on our established online campus and then migrate them to your physical campus later
The world is changing and so are we. SACAP has put measures in place so that you can start your Term 2 studies online and then migrate them to your campus later. The class size stays small, we help lighten your data load, and your educator will lead you through the material. You also get face-to-face support from the student services teams every step of the way. SACAP has taken the same agile approach to the Work Integrated Learning and Practicum components too.
*Please note that our business management specialisation is only offered on our Johannesburg and Cape Town campuses for Term 2. Remember though, in light of the current circumstances you will start your studies online and then continue them at the campus you applied to, once we’ve been given the all-clear to do so.
Courses starting this June
Applied PsychologyDiploma in Counselling and Communication Skills
Applied PsychologyHigher Certificate in Counselling and Communication Skills
Applied PsychologyBachelor of Applied Social Science (Majoring in Psychology and Counselling)
Management & LeadershipBachelor of Applied Social Science (Majoring in Psychology and Business Management)
Management & LeadershipBachelor of Applied Social Science (Majoring in Psychology and Human Resource Management)
- Accreditations. We’ve been around since 1997.
- We are registered with the Council of Higher Education (CHE) and the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a private higher education institution.
- We are also registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and the Human Resource modules within our Bachelor of Applied Social Science degree are accredited by the SA Board for Human Practices (SABPP).
- Varied study plans. We have campuses in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria, or you can study Online, making it easier to find an option that bests works for you.
Term 2 is still on track to start June 2020
* SACAP is accredited by the CHE and has qualification registration by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) on the NQF.
Let’s talk more
Fill in your details and a friendly SACAP team member will contact you to talk more about which qualification is best for you.